APG & Co is seeking a Brand Marketing Manager to drive the marketing strategy to deliver campaigns that engage and excite our customers and contribute to driving sales. You will deliver world-class marketing campaigns on time, to brief and on budget. Enhance brand reputation, brand awareness and customer engagement to drive traffic and sales growth. Manage all Marketing, PR, Local Store Marketing and Communications (excluding social, CRM and E-tailing) for our brands and ensure they are in line with Brand DNA. Work with Product, Creative, Visual Merchandising, Ecommerce, Shared Services, Retail and Agency Partners to align with Brand DNA.
APG & Co
A leader in the Australian fashion industry, APG & Co designs and manages Sportscraft, SABA and JAG. For over 50 years, APG & Co. has curated, grown and evolved these brands to be at the forefront of Australian fashion. We celebrate our history while allowing our brands to express themselves in contemporary, relevant and authentic ways.
We have an unwavering commitment to design and quality across all aspects of our business. This commitment, when coupled with our creativity and passion allows us to bring great brands to life in engaging and surprising ways.
APG & Co has over 1200 employees across Australia and New Zealand. This role is based in our beautiful head office in Alexandria.
The working environment is dynamic, professional and passionate. The mission: Bringing Style to Life. APG & Co values working as a collective, thriving on change, and playing to win. We are built to last.
Marketing and Communications Strategy
- Development of Marketing and Communications strategies and tactics to deliver Brand and business strategy as agreed.
- Keep abreast of local trends on communications, social media and formulate strategies.
- Work with internal creative department to ensure delivery of campaign assets required for integrated campaign implementation.
Co-op Marketing Activity
- Management of all co-op advertising creative development and production (inclusive of digital) to deliver Brand strategy and align with Brand DNA.
Local Store Marketing
- Develop and deliver events and activations at a local store level that engage customers and deliver business objectives.
Media Strategy and plans
- Development of media strategies plans and tactics aligned to Brand and Business strategy
- Delivery of media plans and tactics to market.
- Manage relationships with external agency partners to deliver creative campaigns to agreed briefs, budgets and timings.
- Maximise output of agency partners and external suppliers.
- Work with promotional plan in line with department store, shopping centre, competitor and seasonal activity. Calendar agreed and communicated to key stakeholders.
- Work with PR agents on appropriate media relationships and exposure to deliver Brand objectives.
- Manage reporting of results and communicate with key business stakeholders.
- Work with Head of Marketing to ensure that annual budgets are appropriate and aligned with business objectives
- Accurate financial management of the budget alongside the finance team ensuring detailed reconciliations are lining up
- Monitoring the co-Branded advertising budget and keeping the Head of Marketing up to date.
- Ensures Brand DNA is understood and implemented by all marketing support departments.
- Build on the understanding of the Brand and who the target audience is across the organisation.
- Appropriate, consistent positioning of the Brand across all marketing and communications in line with business strategy and Brand DNA.
- Ensure all internal communication is aligned with BRAND positioning.
- Ensure compliance in place in relation to Trade Practises Act, Privacy Act and ACCC requirements.
Leadership and Teamwork
- Working closely with direct report, peers across Marketing and the extended business team to effectively share work in progress, plans, ideas and resources.
- Extensive experience in integrated or Brand marketing roles, fashion/ retail is highly desirable
- Strong understanding of communications development, campaign management & implementation and production processes
- Experience in managing creative and media agencies
- Budget and supplier management
- Experience managing In-house Creative Studios would be advantageous
- Proactive and curious
- Relentlessly focusing on customer experience
- Strategic thinker
Where do I sign?
This full-time role is based in our stunning head offices in Alexandria. We offer lots of flexibility to keep your work/life balance healthy, 50% discount on products, sample sales, paid parental leave, a fun, fast-paced working environment, and excellent opportunities for growth and development. Style your career in a new direction and apply now.