The Ecommerce Coordinator is responsible for the day to day operation of the website to achieve overall online objectives. You will drive trade and deliver optimum online customer experience to ensure sales and profitability targets are met. To be successful in this role, you will need to be an eCommerce and Digital expert within the brand and be able to educate and influence key stakeholders on digital best practices.
An ideal candidate will have ecommerce experience and a retail background, understands emerging digital trends and has a natural passion in data, analysis and sales.
APG & CO
A leader in the Australian fashion industry, APG & Co designs and manages Sportscraft, SABA and JAG. For over 50 years, APG & Co. has curated, grown and evolved these brands to be at the forefront of Australian fashion. We celebrate our history while allowing our brands to express themselves in contemporary, relevant and authentic ways.
We have an unwavering commitment to design and quality across all aspects of our business. This commitment, when coupled with our creativity and passion allows us to bring great brands to life in engaging and surprising ways.
APG & Co has over 1200 employees across Australia and New Zealand.
The working environment is dynamic, professional and passionate. The mission: Bringing Style to Life. APG & Co values working as a collective, thriving on change, and playing to win. We are built to last.
- Trade the online store to deliver sales and profit targets
- Build product categories to ensure relevant customer journeys based on Marketing, Trade and Search Marketing activity.
- Ownership of the enrichment process and upload of all available product in accordance with delivery dates. Monitoring stock and maintaining a detailed view of the product catalogue. Working to optimise the product representation and develop online guidelines.
- Set up promotions in line with the planned activity, for specific audiences, with comprehensive messaging.
- Support in managing Online projects, from coordinating the input of various stakeholders to briefing the relevant teams for execution and testing.
- Work with the brand team/s, marketing and content to drive ATV, visits and conversion
- Accurately report on website performance weekly and execute actionable insights
- Perform detailed website checks, report any issues with urgency and make fast and accurate updates where necessary.
- Play an active role in identifying valuable site enhancements in line with the strategy, with an understanding of the development roadmap and planned sprints.
- Undertake UAT for future developments
- Brief and implement onsite content, including homepage, landing pages and information content using HTML, with a strong focus on UX and mobile.
- Maintain onsite search settings, report on search activity and continually work to optimise the search experience.
- Maintain open communication with the Customer Care team to ensure a positive customer experience is a priority.
- Utilise A/B testing to continually optimize the online experience
- 2 years eCommerce or digital marketing experience
- Experience with Google Analytics (or similar web analytics tools) is essential
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) or another Enterprise eCommerce platform is highly regarded
- Microsoft suite, particularly excel with pivot tables
- Experience across multiple fashion brands is highly regarded
- Creates passion and excitement around the brand
- Ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment
- Able to work effectively within a team and also autonomously on operational execution
- Basic HTML & CSS skills is highly regarded
- Analytical skills
- Deadline driven
- Strong commercial acumen and reporting skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong time management, organisation and prioritisation of tasks
Where do I sign?
This full time permanent role is based in our stunning head offices in Alexandria. We offer lots of flexibility to keep your work/life balance healthy, 50% discount on products, sample sales, a fun, fast-paced working environment, and excellent opportunities for growth and development. Style your career in a new direction and apply now.