APG & Co is seeking an Email Automation Specialist to deliver an outstanding customer experience via email, by delivering the right message to the right audience, at the right time.
APG & Co
A leader in the Australian fashion industry, APG & Co designs and manages Sportscraft, SABA and JAG. For over 50 years, APG & Co. has curated, grown and evolved these brands to be at the forefront of Australian fashion. We celebrate our history while allowing our brands to express themselves in contemporary, relevant and authentic ways.
We have an unwavering commitment to design and quality across all aspects of our business. This commitment, when coupled with our creativity and passion allows us to bring great brands to life in engaging and surprising ways.
APG & Co has over 1200 employees across Australia and New Zealand.
The working environment is dynamic, professional and passionate. The mission: Bringing Style to Life. APG & Co values working as a collective, thriving on change, and playing to win. We are built to last.
- Engage and work alongside our EDM specialist to define the best use of dynamic content & personalisation to successfully deliver the Marketing calendar.
- To design, build & test, all automation workflows in-line with the current CRM strategy.
- Create all reports to enable optimization and growth, working closely with internal and external support to accomplish this.
- Own all workflow creation within our Salesforce Marketing Cloud and to create process visualisations with detailed documentation.
- Manage all SFMC platform improvements e.g. Einstein /Predictive Intelligence, with support from any internal/external teams.
- Work daily with our EDM Developer, edm Specialist and Group CRM Manager.
- Using our CDP platform to create and build segments to be shared across various channels.
- Support in the set up and execution of A/B testing campaigns.
- Experience in using AMPSCRIPT, HTML, CSS and SQL.
- Support in the overflow of email builds & email planning
- Apply best practice always and continuously find new ways to improve email performance.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Responsible for achieving set EDM KPIS
- Responsible for driving profitable sales growth through new automations via email
- Accurate and timely delivery of email campaigns, adhering to brand guidelines and CRM roadmap.
- Automation Performance reporting
- A/B testing results
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar Email Marketing or CRM Executive role
- Extensive hands-on & Technical competence of Salesforce Marketing Cloud e.g. data-driven marketing automations
- Strong knowledge of API’s, Data Extensions, Data Warehousing, Data Segmentation & Visualisation.
- Understanding of CDP platforms
- Ability to problem-solve in a fast-paced, reactive, retail environment
- High-level of attention to detail
Where do I sign?
This full-time role is based in our stunning head offices in Alexandria. We offer lots of flexibility to keep your work/life balance healthy, 50% discount on products, sample sales, paid parental leave, a fun, fast-paced working environment, and excellent opportunities for growth and development. Style your career in a new direction and apply now.