Reporting to the GM of Marketing, this role is responsible for executing the Ecommerce and omni channel strategy, focusing on revenue, profit and optimum customer experience online.
APG & Co
A leader in the Australian fashion industry, APG & Co designs and manages Sportscraft, SABA and JAG. For over 50 years, APG & Co. has curated, grown and evolved these brands to be at the forefront of Australian fashion. We celebrate our history while allowing our brands to express themselves in contemporary, relevant and authentic ways.
We have an unwavering commitment to design and quality across all aspects of our business. This commitment, when coupled with our creativity and passion allows us to bring great brands to life in engaging and surprising ways.
APG & Co has over 1200 employees across Australia and New Zealand. This role is based in our beautiful head office in Alexandria.
The working environment is dynamic, professional and passionate. The mission: bringing style to life. Our values: We are a Collective, We thrive on Change, We play to Win, We are Built to Last.
- Trade the website(s) and relevant marketplaces to deliver sales & profit targets
- Optimise the customer experience online to drive conversion and AOV
- Manage the Ecommerce team to trade the site through promotional and seasonal periods, communicating offers while adhering to brand guidelines
- Ongoing analysis and optimisation of the omni-channel customer experience (including but not limited to: click & collect, ship from store, ship from warehouse, store to door ship from pad etc)
- Manage digital marketing to optimise ROI and revenue volume with the digital marketing manager and ecomm coordinators to segment and optimise user journeys from various traffic journeys.
- Manage ecomm team to ensure product, pricing, promotion and website content is accurate and online on time.
- Manage customer care team to optimise customer satisfaction. Report customer insights to broader team to optimise customer experience across all channels.
- Accurately report on weekly and monthly website performance and deliver actionable insights
- Liaise with Online Planner for product/category insights and actions
- Produce weekly action plans
- Deliver ongoing strategy to drive best practice omni-channel customer experience
- Drive commercial development requirements to enhance online experience
- Manage conversion rate optimisation program (currently with Amblique agency) to improve onsite conversion and inform development roadmap.
- Use testing tool (currently Visual Website Optimiser) to test recommendations from CRO and other analytics insights to ensure website is in constant state of improvement.
- Keep up to date with all Salesforce Commerce Cloud releases to ensure we are utilising latest technology to optimise browsing & shopping experiences (eg, AI)
- Ensure the site is on brand in terms of navigation, structure and content â work with production (shooting plan of styles/colours), Marketing (Content consistency), IT (UX navigation).
- Identify and implement immersive brand-focused opportunities to improve site experience
Where do I sign?
We offer lots of flexibility to keep your work/life balance healthy, 50% discount on products, sample sales, paid parental leave, a fun, fast-paced working environment, and excellent opportunities for growth and development. Style your career in a new direction and apply now.