The Logistics Coordinator will provide operational support to the logistics team. Demonstrate effective management of all 3PL, online order fulfillment, local transport companies, stock management, NZ export and day to day operations.
Partner with other stakeholders in the business to ensure "stock gets delivered at the right time, at the right cost".
APG & CO
A leader in the Australian fashion industry, APG & Co designs and manages Sportscraft, SABA and JAG. For over 50 years, APG & Co. has curated, grown and evolved these brands to be at the forefront of Australian fashion. We celebrate our history while allowing our brands to express themselves in contemporary, relevant and authentic ways.
We have an unwavering commitment to design and quality across all aspects of our business. This commitment, when coupled with our creativity and passion allows us to bring great brands to life in engaging and surprising ways.
APG & Co has over 1200 employees across Australia and New Zealand.
The working environment is dynamic, professional and passionate. The mission: Bringing Style to Life. APG & Co values working as a collective, thriving on change, and playing to win. We are built to last.
- Management of our 3PL:
- Responsible for coordinating daily online dispatch from 3PL to customers
- Daily stock inventory management, working with 3PL and internal business stakeholders and store short picks.
- Ensuring ERP (Apparel21) and 3PL activity align daily to prevent any stock discrepancies
- Manage customer and store returns, ensuring 3PL receipt stock in as per contractual SLA
- Oversee monthly warehouse audits â charity & write offs, packaging, labelling compliance
- Oversee our Delivery on Time to our customers and Delivery In Full On Time to our stores:
- Work closely with suppliers to ensure all deliveries meet agreed contractual SLA’s in relation to online Delivery on Time.
- Co-ordinate deliveries from Australia to New Zealand. Creating export documentation and meet uplift to meet in store DIFOT
- Management of Costs:
- Weekly check and approval of invoices related to logistic activity
- Involvement in month end process, supporting logistics and finance team.
- Ensuring our Costs per Units is aligned to Budget.
- Maintain effective relationships with Key stakeholders within Retail Brand divisions i.e. Finance, Retail, Product, Marketing, Customer Care and eCommerce teams
- Monitor end to end logistics process, drive continuous improvement e.g. processes, effective reporting, monitoring cost related activities to ensure logistics cost are under control and assist with IT initiatives
- Previous experience in Australian Fashion Retailer (or FMCG)
- Broad understanding of supply chain and logistics
- Proficient in Systems knowledge â Apparel21 and Outlook
- Communicates effectively and promptly with external suppliers
- Communicates effectively and promptly with internal key stake holders of any delays or any issues which can/will impact DOT/DIFOT%
- Collaborates effectively with fellow key stakeholders
- Continuous improvement focuses and ability to identify new opportunities
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast pace environment
- Ability to adapt and navigate with proactive solutions with an efficient approach to problem solving together with external and internal stakeholders.
- Works well independently and collaborates effectively
Where do I sign?
This full-time role is based in our stunning head offices in Alexandria. We offer lots of flexibility to keep your work/life balance healthy, 50% discount on products, sample sales, paid parental leave, a fun, fast-paced working environment, and excellent opportunities for growth and development. Style your career in a new direction and apply now.