APG & Co is seeking a part time Customer Care Consultant to join our collaborative team supporting retail and online channels with all queries and issue resolution. This is a 3 month contract. You will deliver outstanding ‘on brand’ customer service across all brands, driving customer satisfaction.
APG & Co
A leader in the Australian fashion industry, APG & Co designs and manages Sportscraft, SABA and JAG. For over 50 years, APG & Co. has curated, grown and evolved these brands to be at the forefront of Australian fashion. We celebrate our history while allowing our brands to express themselves in contemporary, relevant and authentic ways.
We have an unwavering commitment to design and quality across all aspects of our business. This commitment, when coupled with our creativity and passion allows us to bring great brands to life in engaging and surprising ways.
APG & Co has over 1200 employees across Australia and New Zealand. This role is based in our beautiful head office in Alexandria.
The working environment is dynamic, professional and passionate. The mission: We are customer obsessed. APG & Co values and expects authentic, courageous, driven team players.
- Assist all customers over phone, chat and email in a timely manner, ensuring we are providing best practice and ‘on brand’ customer care to our customers.
- Accurately lodge all customer details, phone sale, complaints and queries in Zendesk.
- Assess goods for quality assurance and come to the best resolution for the customer and brand.
- Process return to sender orders.
- Work with our stockists and drop ship partners to resolve customer queries.
- Liaise with the warehouse, couriers and internal departments to resolve customer queries, and proactively work together to identify potential issues before they occur.
- Respond to customer product reviews and feedback, and report to the relevant department.
- Assist the online team by contacting customers and creating vouchers for competitions.
- Resolve customer issues flagged by our fraud system Cybersource.
- Accomplish all tasks to KPI standards.
- Escalate issues to the Customer Care Manager.
- Keep up to date with all new products, new seasons, and promotional activity
- Support our stores with a range of queries, escalations and customer support.
- Follow-up on outstanding click and collects.
- Follow-up on store to door and click and collect short-picks.
- Respond to store IT Service Desk requests.
- Be a brand ambassador by representing our brand values and supporting the wider team; including retail, ecommerce, CRM, email marketing and logistics, to better service customers where relevant.
- Actively participate in one on one’s and coaching and training sessions.
- Support the Customer Care manager with ad hoc tasks.
- Action customer queries, via inbound calls and email
- Resolve customer complaints in partnership with key stakeholders
- Maintain VIP customer database
- Process of Customer returns and refunds
- Support our retail stores including unresolved in-store issues and conflict resolution
- Assist the Customer Care Supervisor as required
- Professional communication skills, written and verbal
- Computer literate, numerical aptitude, and willingness to learn new skills
- Passionate about customers and service delivery
- Call Centre experience is essential, within a fashion or retails environment is highly desirable
- Must be available at least Monday and Tuesday
- Available to work shifts between 7am - 5pm
Where do I sign?
This role is based in our stunning head offices in Alexandria. We offer lots of flexibility to keep your work/life balance healthy, 50% discount on products, sample sales, paid parental leave, a fun, fast-paced working environment, and excellent opportunities for growth and development. Style your career in a new direction and apply now.