We’re searching for our next Marketing superstar to co-ordinate and deliver brand marketing campaigns across this iconic Australian fashion brand.
Reporting to the Brand Marketing Manager, the primary responsibility of the Marketing Coordinator is to assist in the development and implementation of effective brand strategies and campaigns. Provide assistance and support in delivering marketing communications across all channels aligned to the marketing plan and strategy.
APG & Co
A leader in the Australian fashion industry, APG & Co designs and manages Sportscraft, SABA and JAG. For over 50 years, APG & Co. has curated, grown and evolved these brands to be at the forefront of Australian fashion. We celebrate our history while allowing our brands to express themselves in contemporary, relevant and authentic ways.
We have an unwavering commitment to design and quality across all aspects of our business. This commitment, when coupled with our creativity and passion allows us to bring great brands to life in engaging and surprising ways.
APG & Co has over 1200 employees across Australia and New Zealand. This role is based in our beautiful head office in Alexandria.
APG & Co is always guided by our values: We are a Collective; We Thrive on Change; We Play to Win; We are Built to Last.
1. Support the Brand Marketing Manager and wider Marketing Team
- Brand Marketing seasonal calendar. Manage updates aligned to changes in product, drop dates and plans from the marketing functions
- Brand advertising and media plans and implementation. Be aware of approved plans and work with the Brand Marketing Manager and creative team to create and supply assets as required in a timely manner.
- Brand reporting
- Assist Brand Marketing Manager with the implementation of David Jones marketing activities including; product samples, range boards and artwork approvals.
- Support the Marketing and Brand Teams on ad-hoc requests which support the objectives of the brands; individually or collectively.
- Understand the competitive landscape through analysis, understanding brands marketing and campaign objectives & campaigns, shared with the team on a monthly basis.
2. Product and sample Management
- Act as the conduit between the Product and Marketing Teams to ensure all details of products and drops is clarified.
- Managing product included in campaign and content shoots
3. Campaign and content creation
- Manage the communication of key looks with internal / external stakeholders.
- Coordinate sample set to ensure key looks are available and catalogued accordingly.
- Attend styling sessions.
- Source / obtain required footwear and accessories
- Manage all flatlay shoot production (reference imagery, pre & postproduction)
4. Campaign Post-Production
- Create contact sheet, finalise and share with the Marketing functions.
- Manage from brief, print and implementation in-store the Look Book.
- Work with Brand Marketing Manager to brief toolkit. Share with all Marketing functions in a timely manner.
- Oversee and manage all retouching, working with product to obtain sample swatches and colour matching is correct
5. CRM / EDM
- Attend all cross-functional meetings to build a detailed understanding of the EDM plans.
- Input and support where required on asset availability.
- Act as the conduit between EDM Manager and Creative team to brief, develop and deliver any addition content required.
6. Local Area Marketing
- Work with the Brand Marketing Manager to develop marketing plans across the free-standing store network inclusive of new store openings.
- Leverage local media, retail centre marketing opportunities and our owned database and channels to drive traffic and brand engagement.
- Focus on building relationships with key retail centre marketing teams, to leverage and optimise brand activity.
- Identify learnings to optimise future events.
- Work with the Brand Marketing Manager on scheduling of Store Events and participation of David Jones / Retail Centre events.
- End to end management inclusive of; Pre-promotion activity, Catering, Retail communications, Promotion / Offer confirmation, Gift with purchase, Post-Event report
- Proactively share learnings with the Marketing Team and wider business as relevant and identify changes and / or additions that will optimise future events.
- Manage Flaunter platform including regular updates to content, responding to requests and optimising platform features.
- Manage Media Stylist discounts.
- Respond to ad hoc request from stylists, providing range boards and product samples as appropriate. Inclusive of store loans.
- A tertiary qualification or equivalent in Marketing/Communications (preferred)
- Previous experience in a fashion retail business is desirable
- Technical knowledge in social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and LinkedIn
- Project management and juggling multiple projects at once
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Able to build strong stakeholder relationships
Where do I sign?
This full-time role is based in our stunning head offices in Alexandria. We offer lots of flexibility to keep your work/life balance healthy, 50% discount on products, sample sales, paid parental leave, your birthday off, a fun, fast-paced working environment, and excellent opportunities for growth and development. Style your career in a new direction and apply now.