A leader in the Australian fashion industry, APG & Co designs and manages Sportscraft, SABA and JAG. APG & Co. has curated, grown and evolved these brands to be at the forefront of Australian fashion. We celebrate our history while allowing our brands to express themselves in contemporary, relevant and authentic ways.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Assistant Store Manager to lead our team at Sportscraft, SABA & JAG David Jones Garden City Store.
About the Role
Reporting to the Store Manager, this position is responsible for driving sales across all brands/pads, store performance through the key areas of team management, sales, visual merchandising, and expense control whilst focusing on delivering a exceptional customer service.
- At least 2 years’ retail management experience in a high end or premium retail environment
- Demonstrated experience in driving store performance and the achievement of sales targets and KPIs
- Proven ability and passion to lead, coach and motivate team members in a fast-paced retail environment
- Results driven with strong analytical, strategic and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to prioritise tasks and expectations
- An obvious love for fashion and a strong sense of personal style and presentation
- Flexible and innovative approach in reacting positively to changing work demands
Where do I sign?
We are offering the opportunity to have close mentoring and collaboration under the direction of the highly passionate and skilled State and Regional Managers as well as:
- A competitive salary with bonus and incentive programs such as our Employee Referral Program, Service Awards, Lead & Learn program, Bringing Values to Life Awards just to name a few!
- Generous seasonal clothing allowance and discount on ALL APG BRANDS!
- Passionate teams and a high performing culture
- The autonomy to take ownership and responsibility to the next level
- A range of development opportunities to help you reach your full potential
Be a part of our next generation and join the fabric of APG & Co TODAY!