As the Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be a true business partner to our hiring teams, advising on best practice and industry trends as well as running the end-to-end recruitment process. You will also play a critical role in communicating our employer brand and value proposition to market and you'll have the opportunity to develop and execute recruitment and employer branding strategies for the Group.
This role is an integral part of the People & Culture team and reports directly to the GM People & Culture.
APG & Co
A leader in the Australian fashion industry, APG & Co designs and manages Sportscraft, SABA and JAG. For over 50 years, APG & Co. has curated, grown and evolved these brands to be at the forefront of Australian fashion. We celebrate our history while allowing our brands to express themselves in contemporary, relevant and authentic ways.
We have an unwavering commitment to design and quality across all aspects of our business. This commitment, when coupled with our creativity and passion allows us to bring great brands to life in engaging and surprising ways.
APG & Co has over 1200 employees across Australia and New Zealand. This role is based in our beautiful head office in Alexandria.
APG & Co is always guided by our values: We are a Collective; We Thrive on Change; We Play to Win; We are Built to Last.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to deliver end-to-end recruitment process for our retail network and support office roles
- Owning and managing the full life cycle including sourcing, screening, interviewing, hiring and on boarding
- Creating and developing concise job briefs, executing recruitment strategies and writing targeted and compelling advertisements
- Work closely with People & Culture team on Remuneration & Benefits, Learning & Development, Workforce Planning
- Coach Hiring Managers on effective recruitment practices
- Advising on the best go-to-market channel strategies & develop new sourcing strategies that reduce reliance on traditional advertising channels
- Building talent pool and candidate pipelines for key business roles, market mapping, building future networks and targeted headhunting
- Deliver on specific Talent Acquisition projects and broader HR projects eg. Succession planning, employment branding
- Challenge the status quo that evolves the talent acquisition function
- Be the brand ambassador for the organisation and continuously develop the employer brand
- Liaising with preferred external agencies and managing on-going relationships
- General recruitment reporting
- 3+ years' experience in an end-to-end recruitment or talent acquisition role (either agency or in-house)
- High volume recruitment experience
- Experience and interest in building social media recruitment strategies
- A prior background in retail would be an advantage
- Strong, independent recruiter
- Customer focused who can work at pace
- Own initiatives and relationships
- Experience dealing with stakeholders at all levels including Hiring Managers, external agencies/suppliers, different teams and personalities
- High level attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to work autonomously as well as collaborate as part of a team
- Must be pro-active in identifying risk, problem solving and process improvement
Where do I sign?
This full-time role is based in our stunning head offices in Alexandria. We offer lots of flexibility to keep your work/life balance healthy, 50% discount on products, sample sales, paid parental leave, your birthday off, a fun, fast-paced working environment, and excellent opportunities for growth and development. Style your career in a new direction and apply now.